To provide high quality, locally focused passenger transport services.
Meeting the needs of our customers is vital to the success of the Group. Providing reliable, value for money passenger transport encourages more passengers to use our services and leaves us well placed to tender for contracts with our transport authority customers. Our devolved structure ensures strong localised expertise, focuses on the needs of the local customer and gives us the ability to respond quickly to changing conditions in local markets. Good customer service is at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction across the board.
As a member of the Institute of Customer Service we are keen to adopt best practice, share our findings with other industry members and share ideas and successful ways of doing things among our bus and rail companies.
Our achievements include:
- Go-Ahead’s bus companies achieved an average 91% customer satisfaction score in the independent survey conducted by Transport Focus
- Southern’s introduction of ‘the key’ smartcard has been recognised at several industry awards including the Rail Business Awards
- Southeastern achieved the most improved rail customer satisfaction in the rail industry.
- to attract more passengers onto our services each year by providing a high-quality service that is reliable and convenient
- to maintain sector leading bus customer satisfaction scores and improve levels of passenger satisfaction in our rail businesses
- to increase levels of punctuality in line with industry targets
- to continue delivering high quality, value for money services to attract more people to our services
“The results are good news for bus passengers in the areas Go-Ahead serves. Go-Ahead should be proud of its achievements and continue to use the survey findings to identify areas where it can improve still further.” Transport Focus