Stable cash-generative bus business
- Well established regional bus operator with a focus on urban areas in the south of England.
- Largest bus operator in London with strategically located depots providing competitive advantages.
- Efficient operations resulting in delivery of near industry leading margins.
UK rail experience
- Operator of the UK’s busiest rail franchises.
- Track record of UK rail franchises contributing to Group profits and cashflows.
- Low levels of capital deployment.
Growing international pipeline
- Clear and disciplined strategy for low-risk international diversification.
- Ten international contracts won to date in three countries.
- Strong pipeline of opportunities in targeted markets.
- Target to deliver 15-20% of Group operating profits from international activities.
- Autonomous local management teams best placed to optimise performance.
- Multiple awards won for customer service with the highest ever regional bus customer satisfaction score.
- Playing a key role in the communities we serve by supporting local economies enabling access to work, education, leisure and retail.
Future scaling and proofing
- Addressing changing socio-economic dynamics impacting public passenger transportation.
- Continued innovation and deployment of technology to make passenger transport easier and more efficient.
- Committed to improving the environment and air quality.
- Focus on remaining a sustainable, responsible business.
Strong financial profile
- Robust balance sheet with low levels of net debt.
- Disciplined approach to capital allocation and risk management.
- Strong free cashflow generation expected in coming years.
- Committed to paying an attractive dividend.